Friday, February 5

Where did this week go!?


We have had a really busy week so far without actually having too many activities planned and at the same time we have been sniveling and coughing, think we’ve caught the winter bug that seems to be going around here in Edinburgh. Our new apartment is taking shape, we are getting more and more stuff unpacked and it already feels warm and homey. Love it!

Work is back to its normal super-busy self, which I really enjoy. I am involved in a few really interesting projects right now and it feels like we have made some really good progress in many areas in our office, so all positive things. I really enjoy my job, as most of you know; even though most of you don’t know what it is that I actually do. Peter ‘Chandler Bing’ Helin, that’s me!

Shaena and Ethan have been networking it up by attending several baby groups around the city with Shaena’s new mommy-friends. These groups are great for sharing hints and tips and ‘baby-best-practices’ and it also seems like some of these moms are quite savvy bargain hunters, just like us.

This weekend will be dedicated to relaxing, a bit of unpacking, and charging of our batteries. Speaking of which; I still have not found my phone charger after the move and we are still missing our box of hooks and nails as well as a ream of printer paper. Wonder where they are? Has anyone seen our stuff?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!