Sunday, February 28

Well that was fun!


Yesterday was a blast! The day started with pampering as Shaena had booked appointments at the spa across the street for the both of us. I got a wonderful full back massage and Shaena had a pedicure. Her toenails are now turquoise. Afterwards, when I was all relaxed, Ethan and I went out on the town to stock up on party snacks for the evening. Ethan wasn’t much help though; he slept through the whole walk. Typical.

In the afternoon we went on to prepare for the party and to our surprise, Piers and Lesley stopped by and dropped off a case of wine! 15 bottles for everyone to enjoy later in the evening! They are just too good to us!

The party was great fun; about 10 people graced us with their presence and Shaena had sneakily asked our friends to bring a birthday cake with them and I got to blow out the one candle on the cake and make a wish as my birthday is coming up. My wife is just too lovely for words! When we all had built up the courage to do so, we played a few rounds of twister and then danced the night away. I on my part put up a magnificent dance performance for everyone’s enjoyment and concocted a new rendition of Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ music video and also attempted the lift from ‘Dirty Dancing’! Apparently this whole performance was caught on video as well, but hopefully the clip will never see daylight.

Today we are spending the day recharging our batteries and tomorrow and Tuesday I have taken days off from work so we can just chill and have a nice extended weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!