Tuesday, August 24

Team building with CB: Sumo wrestling (Or: I'm not fat, I'm big boned!)


On the agenda for the day was also a game of traditional Japanese sumo wrestling. We all know the rules; once the rice has been thrown, all you have to do is get the other guy in the man-sized diaper out of the ring and you have won. So we battled it out in those super heavy and hot costumes, however I have a feeling we took the game a bit too far as we kind of we resorted to prison rules and introduced a few WWE Smackdown moves after a while. Outside the ring. I blame it in poor referees! They should have stopped us before it got out of hand! ;)

"Want a piece of me!?"

Fight, fight, fight!

A fallen sumo

Not entirely sure if this move is approved by the International Sumo Wrestling Association?

Every once in a while even a sumo can use a helping hand from a fellow sumo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!