Monday, February 1

Happy February


Well the excitement is still running through my veins! How I love moving and unpacking and making a home out of our place! Though all I have really done today is play with Ethan (best job ever!) and do the dishes! Peter and I have decided that we won't put pictures up until we're both home cause that is tons of fun (are we nerds or what!)

Ethan is also 7 months now (well as of yesterday) and is motoring like a Tasmanian devil! I'm sure he'll be walking soon, though I do hope he takes his sweet time learning to do that so I can get prepared to jump and chase him at every beck and call! Part of me is hoping that this will be like a free gym membership that actually works so I can shed some baby weight so the sooner the better.

While we're unpacking here, Mom is still working through her box project. She's found the "Hollywood Goes Hockey" book and started scanning it. Here are a few snippets from it:



3 comments:

  1. Oooo! That Richard Dean Anderson is a hunk! I remember him from my childhood days watching McYver. Do u know what he's up to these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to see him in Stargate SG-1

    ReplyDelete
  3. His production company is producing all the Stargate series running on TV now

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!