Sunday, February 14

Valentine's in Glasgow


As I type on a shaky scotsrail train back to the burgh from our day out in Glasgow I think about how friendly people are in our respected countries. You'd think people would offer their seat to a family with an armful of kids and shopping but it doesn't seem to be the case here. It sorta makes me a bit sad being that this Is a day meant to be full of love...though maybe it's all the gilded lovers riding today and I shouldn't take it personally.

Our family day in Glasgow was a success! Ethan charmed himself a few girlfriends and Peter and I treated ourselves to a new outfit or two.

This weekend has been a lovely one especially that the days are getting longer, the air becoming warmer, oh and did I mention we have a back yard that we didn't know about?! Needs a bit of TLC but will be a nice patch of grass for E-man to stretch his legs on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!