Sunday, May 24

Peter has a new calling..."the baby whisperer"


This has been a nice weekend. Peter and I had every intention to go out and about and snap snap the city away but unfortunately yesterday was a bit gloomy until Jen decided to pop around and watch the last bit of American Idol with us and the sun came out for a brief hour or 2. Today though, it is bright and sunny but I'm feeling a bit crowded with 2 in 1 and would prefer to waddle in the comfort of our own home.

I am determined to find the Fuji photo trail around Edinburgh and take photos from all the points. Gotta give myself some projects when I start maternity leave on the 5th. Not sure if I'll be up to much but at least I can have something to work towards if I am!

Thank god we have the internet though! I don't know what this world would be like without the ability to search whatever comes into your brain at a moments notice. Recently we've been watching 48 Hours Mystery which we are addicted to now! Such a good program!

Peter is currently cooking in the kok and making us a impromptu Chinese inspired dish of Chicken Fried Rice with spring rolls!! MMMMmmmm. We're hungry.

If anyone is wondering why I am calling Peter the Baby Whisperer, it is kinda funny. Whenever baby gets crazy in my belly, all he has to do is put his hand on it and all of a sudden he calms down! Hopefully it is the same when Baby is out in the real world!! Of course I hope I have this calming ability too!

Later from the Shaeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!