Saturday, May 30

John made it in!! YIPPEE!


So Peter decided to take John on a night of the town in the Cowgate/Grassmarket. I unfortunately was too tired to join so not sure of the shenanigans those two got up to but I ordered a pizza so it was ready and waiting when these guys trolled in from the bar in the wee hours.

This morning we took John out for brunch to Indigo Yard as it is such a glorious day outside. Seriously, its like plus 25 and is crazy hot. This town feels like it has exploded with people and everyone looks happy and really polite.

The boys headed off after frukost to tour the city (Peter's installment to follow) and I met up with with my girls, Orlaith and Jen. Jen was on the hunt for another dress for another wedding and Orlaith was on the hunt for food and I was on the hunt for a place to pee! We ended up going to the Living Room which is a really swank place on George Street that I have never been to and all had a bite to eat. Then it was time for me to waddle home for a nap.

The boys are back now and currently talking to Pappa on Skype while I type up this blog. Peter is going to make his famous lasagna and most likely go to the local for a few pints later. I, on the other hand, will stay home and nerd it up! Only 29 days left till the actual due date!!! 5 working days left, 17 days till Mom & Grandpa arrive, 34 days till Nini, Grandma and Julia, 46 days till Josh and my Dad and 49 days till Pappa!

Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!