Wednesday, May 13

Another viewing, cross your fingers!


The second viewing for the flat in Sweden is scheduled for tomorrow evening, so make sure to cross your fingers real tight because at this point it seems like we need all the luck we can get selling it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great flat, nothing wrong with it at all but it seems like there are so many other flats in the same price range on the market in my area right now. I am sure I am worrying for nothing; after all, it is only just little over a week since the last (and first) viewing.

My brother John has been a great help over the years acting as my wingman back in Sweden and helped with organizing key-drops, met with tenants etc. Yesterday he also helped with getting rid of those nasty looking single beds you see in the photos in the advert, and hopefully that’ll give potential buyers a better idea of what kind of space they are actually buying. Thank you John, we appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!