Saturday, May 2

The competition continues


Remember the prizes Shaena and I bought last weekend for the competition at my work? After that my manager Tracie and I have been dishing out prizes all week, ranging from bottles of wine and chocolate to iPods and even a digital camera. No expenses spared for our guys! I hope team appreciated the competition and had fun.

Next week, the prize-bonanza continues, so I am heading out this afternoon to acquire some more cool stuff. I think the team will be very happy to learn what next week has in store for them!

2 comments:

  1. Souds like fun!

    I wish i was there. I miss the guys from there.
    But I'll have the best prize ever in a month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for sure! Don't you worry Jennifer, there will be more chances to win cool prizes once you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!