Tuesday, September 29

Up, up and away!


Two more quick trips on the agenda before the year is over. This time, it is a couple of work trips to our office in Sweden, the first trip in the second half of October, the second trip in the second half of November. Unfortunately, we still don’t have a passport for young master Ethan, so the first trip will most likely be a quick 2-day solo trip for me but if things work out, Shaena and Ethan may be able to tag along on the second trip, and hang out in Stockholm for a couple of days while I am working. Our Canadian friend has, as we have mentioned before, moved to Stockholm with her husband to study. We might even go visit our friends in Gothenburg, who knows! Why do we even bother unpacking, one might ask?

- So Peter, what are you doing in Stockholm then?” I am glad you asked! On both trips I am heading out to meet clients and deliver workshops on ‘job posting optimization for the internet’ along with a sales representative among other things. This is not something I get an opportunity to do too often, for obvious reasons as I am based in Scotland and my clients are mainly based in Sweden, so it will definitely be interesting to see how that is received.

A bonus whenever I go back to Stockholm is obviously that I get to hang out with my brother John, and this time I will get to see his new apartment as well. Looking forward to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!