Thursday, September 17

The Chronicles of Peter, Shaena & Ethan Ltd.


Recently I have been approached by a company called Blog Distributor. They liked the format and the contents of our blog, and they are now asking me to blog for them, or to write blog entries here on our blog for their clients in return for a certain compensation, to be more exact. The idea is that their client's links that I would include in my blog entries would be indexed in search engine search results, and in effect lead to more traffic to their client's website.

I have done a bit of research on the company and have been emailing back and forth with their representative, and it seems to be pretty straight forward. Obviously, as I am working in the online industry, I am a sceptic when it comes to money-off-the-internet opportunities like these, but all the reviews I have read so far are unanimous. I will keep looking around, but if it checks out, this could be a good opportunity to bank some money for Mr. Ethan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!