Wednesday, September 2

Fujifilm Phototrail Update


So previously I was saying how I am going to track down the map to find all these brass plates around the city of Edinburgh and take some nice photos from their suggested spots. Since that post I have since been to the Edinburgh Tourist Centre and they said that this trail is over 10 years old and there is no information to correspond with it anymore so this is turning out to be more of a sherlock holmes trail than I originally anticipated!

So far I know of 5 spots:
1. Dean Bridge
2. Foot of Ainslie Place
3. Advocate's Close
4. The Mound
5. Charlotte Square

Now I can't be the only person who has ever tried to locate these spots...any readers out there let me know if you know any other spots!!

They look like this:

1 comment:

  1. Take a little chat with Mr Agent Orange. May be you can see the spots better after that little humble trick ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!