Monday, September 7

Skype is amazing! (Atlanta airport is not!)


I have now arrived safely to my hotel in Norcross, Atlanta, and I made it through all the security-hoops at the airport without losing my mind a single time! Yay me! They even added another step before they let you enter the country here in the US. After going through immigration, collecting your luggage, and after going through customs, you are now required to re-check your luggage, go through another security checkpoint, and then pick up the luggage in the other end of the airport. Lovely!

All in all it has been quite a long day as I headed out to the airport in Edinburgh at 3.30am UK time, and now it is 5.30pm US time with a 5 hour time difference, but I made it just in the nick of time for a quick Skype call with Shaena, and Ethan who was just getting tucked in with a bottle in his mouth. It feels very reassuring to be able to both talk and see what is going on back home. Gotta love technology, and gotta love that it is free!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!