Sunday, January 11

LEGGO MY EGGO please


So we're getting all these waffles and its not really helping my subjective pregnancy cravings. You can't even get EGGO's in the UK! Can anyone send me some please?! Anyway, the point is that since we're getting all these hits on our site, I am hoping more people will leave a quick note on the chat room just to say hi or who they are so we can have an idea of whom may be visiting. Maybe we'll become famous on the internet!? Maybe this will become my career when Baby H is born so I never have to return to an office again!? Then we can travel and work anywhere in the world and Baby H can become a world traveler like us but start so much earlier! Hmmm...the mind wanders to all the possibilities. So Its almost 11 p.m. here and I am restless. Peter is reading "Tommyland" about Tommy Lee which I got him for xmas and I am most likely going to play some text twist soon since I am bored/restless.
Thanks again for those people checking out our site. I hope you like...and not just necessarily amused by my "cheeky asking for things" :)

Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hej Peter och Shaena!
    Your wrote you wondered who your readers were, so I thought I'd drop you a line to let you know that I'm here from time to time. I really appreciate your joyful blog and, guys, am I happy for you! Congratulations on the baby! wow! what great news!! I'm really looking forward for the baby names to be revealed and hear how things are going :-)
    I've just moved to a new house in France, but still fairly close to Luxembourg so I can commute to work. Lots of space – so you're very welcome whenever you're up for a visit "in the heart of Europe" :-)!
    Best wishes to you both!
    Laura B.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!