Thursday, October 1

Weekend in the Na!


So Peter kindly suggested the idea that us girls finally take our trip in Balina (Orlaith's hometown) this up coming weekend. I booked a flight for Orlaith and I and we are all set to arrive in Dublin on Friday night, drive to the Na on Saturday and back to Dublin on Sunday. Funny enough, Ryanair had a seat sale a few days after I booked our flights through Aerlingus (Damn Ryanair!!) But I had an epiphany! I decided to book a flight for Maeghan and Jen so the 4 of us could rock it like a hurricane in the emerald isle!

I figure when we arrive we'll head into Temple Bar for a few cold ones and then off to bed for Saturdays 3 1/2 journey to the West Coast. We will get to meet Grannie whom is famous over here as told by the many stories from the Brogan ladies and see Marie (Orlaith's mom) and go to her flower shop! It will be nice to see where this crazy Irish chick has sprouted from!

Of course there will be shopping. Finally I think I will have a passion to shop as I have Ethan to shop for. Going to get him some good green gear!

Peter and Ethan will be having their first weekend just the two of them. A Boy's Weekend.

Note to family: Skype may be down this weekend so don't fret if you can't get a hold of us!

You know, it will be interesting to head back to where this all started! I haven't been to Ireland since we moved to Edinburgh! That is almost 2 1/2 years ago!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!