Sunday, October 4

Relaxing Sunday


It is a beautiful autumn day here in Edinburgh with a clear blue sky and the sun is shining. Yesterday was really windy, so we didn’t go out at all. Ethan and I have had a good night’s sleep and a nice relaxed morning and are about to head out for a walk, as soon as Ethan wakes up from his beauty sleep. Think we’ll head down to Princes street garden or Dean Village so that he can get a bit of fresh air and look at ducks and birds and puppies.

Shaena is reporting that she is having a great time in Ballina with Orlaith! I am happy they were able to get away for their girls weekend, and I know that Shaena has been eager to see the legendary 'Na'. It is definitely well deserved! Shaena has handled the whole pregnancy, birth, and taking care of Ethan every day fantastically, I am very proud of her, and I can't wait until we get to go on our first family holiday together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!