Friday, March 26

STOP TYPING! You're rocking the computer


Well we arrived safe and sound in Appleton, Wisconsin yesterday afternoon. It is about a 10 hour drive from Grand Forks and we did it in two legs. The first night we drove to Minneapolis and stayed at this cute hotel that had free pizza and wine! Can't go wrong with that! I decided to take a quick swim which I am regretting now though as I have a bit of a rash...must be from the over chlorinated pool. Ethan enjoyed his moving crib on wheels and the gals (Nini, Granny and Jules) enjoyed their beds in a separate room.

Earlier that morning though we woke up bright and early. Ethan and I started our day by painting the bathroom in the back of Nini's GF house (That's Grand Forks, North Dakota) and although we planned to hit the road early we didn't actually leave till about 2pm. Luckily we didn't go to Mall of America though as there was a jumper/accident. A guy fell from the 4th floor and plummeted to his death!

Today we are going to take Ethan to Lambeau Field - home of the infamous Green Bay Packers! I hear that there is a lifetime waiting list to get season tickets to the Packers.

Peter and I are having our Skype date and he is complaining that the computer is too shaky so I have been requested to stop typing which means my blog is over.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!