Thursday, March 11

I think someone should scout me out and hire me


I'd like to think that I am a helpful researcher when it comes to various items and I think my dream job would be to assist people in various searches while working from home. For example, a friend of mine here in Edinburgh was having visa issues and being that I have read front to back the loop holes there are, I was able to assist her in finding the best route to apply for hers.

I am trying to pack for our trip tomorrow to our "place of origin", I don't tend to call Winnipeg home anymore...not because it isn't, just because I feel like home is here with Peter in Edinburgh. Actually, home is anywhere my family is now.

Anyway, I am currently researching what you can and can't bring for babies while traveling internationally. It looks like the airports are really lenient on bringing food/formula/toys but funny enough, there have been times that we get to the airport for international flights and they ask us for proof of address, birth certificates, etc and I'm like "Whoa, that wasn't on the website or anywhere in the T&C's" but they can ask for it and I'm sure they can refuse boarding if you do not produce such documents. So anyway, now I am prepared for most journeys.

So my areas of expertise are travel, visas...oh and finding wicked deals to your destination of choice. I think the trick is to be patient and to search, search, search. So anyone needing assistance, my fee is minimal! Give me a shout and I'll help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!