Wednesday, March 17

To the place of "origin"


Well we've been here for a few days now and quiet and sickly as they may have been, it has been nice to be surrounded by family. Ethan and I arrived to Jessika collecting us from the airport and after I informed her of my brief breakdown in the Toronto airport to a helpless customer service agent, I was welcomed with open arms and a Timmy's Tea! BOOM!

It really is nice just to sit back and let everyone paw over Ethan. He is enjoying it more than I can describe and is full of giggles constantly. Tonight is St. Paddy's Day and a few friends and family are heading out on the town. We were going to go to Dylan's Pub but $15 cover is ridiculous so instead we're heading to a bar/grill I've never been to before but it has no cover and Karaoke!!! Bust it!

Grandma is with Ethan playing with his new toys she just bought him. Can we say spoilt?


1 comment:

  1. I know you haven't even been there for a week yet, but it is time to come home now! Thank you! Go!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!