Monday, August 10

Things could be worse… like, way worse!


The morning started off great! I slept a little bit longer (not intentionally) and magically and mysteriously the oodles of garbage bags we had collected after our closet clean-out this weekend, and left out in the hallway to take out on the street this morning, were already gone! Thanks neighbor!

Today was one of those wonderfully productive days at work where I felt that I/we made real progress and got a bunch of things accomplished. I also booked my next trip to the US, so in September I will be in Atlanta for a few days. Will be very interesting for sure, but I am going to miss my little family like crazy.

Shaena, Ethan and grandma had a really good day at home as well and grandma really rolled up her sleeves today and cleaned, organized, cleaned some more, did all our laundry and even cooked dinner for us! And it didn't stop there. After dinner, she did all the cleaning up and made food for Ethan, and Shaena and I were not allowed to lift a finger. How awesome is that!?

The search for 'Scotland's Next Chamber Maid' is over! Michelle, you are hired! Funny enough, Grandpa Keith has already offered his services as Ethan's nanny, so soon enough we will be fully staffed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!