Wednesday, August 26

Laughter is what makes a marriage last!


I came across this quote today from Eric Bana and I really think he hit the nail on the head!

There's really one ingredient for keeping relationships running smoothly: good, old-fashioned belly laughs.

"My wife and I really, really like each other as well as love each other. We definitely laugh together every day. And I don't mean chuckle – I can make her really laugh."

"A girl's got to be fun," he insists. "It's the one bit of advice I always give to friends of mine who are thinking of getting married."

On the serious matter of choosing a partner, "I think love can come fairly easily and grow – but really liking the core essence of someone is a much harder thing to bottle. If you have both, you're in pretty good shape," he says, while also noting that women "are so much better wired than men to deal with multiple things at once. They're better at dealing with background noise and multitasking."

Peter can really make me laugh and I him and we are both grateful for that!

Love you honey bunny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!