Thursday, August 27

Oui, oui, Paris!


Next week on Wednesday I am heading to Paris for a quick, last minute meeting in CareerBuilder's Paris office. I have never been to France, so that's going to be exciting of course, but as I am only there between Wednesday and Thursday, there probably won't be any time for touristing.

Our hotel that we are staying in is located right next to the Sorbonne University and close to the Pantheon, so maybe I can pop out and snap a few photos of those two landmarks at least. Anyway, I am not going there for the sights this time around but for business and yet another opportunity to grow in the company and take on new challenges and new opportunities, which in itself is very exciting. My company is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Go and eat there. It is an amazing restaurant. You can walk from the hotel to it
    www.lepotdeterre.com
    Traditionnal French cuisine. Better to book a table as quite buzy but amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! I'll be sure to let the guys know, sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!