Monday, August 31

Come together right now... over me


He got monkey finger he shoot coca-cola
He say "I know you, you know me"
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free
Come together right now over me

Once again, I have had the pleasure of helping the Swedish cover band ‘ComeTogether’ with their website, and this time I have re-designed the site and turned it into a blog here on Blogspot so that the guys easily can update it with new texts and photos. The new design incorporates sheet music for The Beatles song ‘Come together’, live pictures of the band, and a Gibson 335 guitar, which is the guitar of choice for the band’s guitarist Christer.

The first time I developed a website for the band was in 2006, and like with all websites, sooner or later it is time for a facelift. The band itself has been around for longer than that, they formed in 1989 and I have been to a couple of their gigs, so I can definitely vouch for their awesomeness.

A piece of interesting trivia about this band is that they have gone through the process of applying for the legal rights to the name ComeTogether in Sweden, so it is now a copyrighted name. Why do something like that? Only because they can. Not bad for a cover band from Stockholm!

Keep it rockin’ ol’ chaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!