Friday, April 3

"Swish" said the week!


What a week! This week just flew by, like many other weeks recently, but at least it is getting nice and warm outside now. Let’s recap:

On Monday I was back to work in the office again, and as always after being away for a few days, there are lots of things in the office that needs dealing with. I should really try to pencil down how many different things I do on a daily basis just for kicks. I am sure it’ll be a lot! We also have a couple of new and exciting products that we are selling on Facebook, so lots to learn and teach at the same time.

On Tuesday evening both Shaena and I had separate team nights out, and I must say, mine was a blast! I had a lot of fun! We had reserved a table at a Turkish BYOB restaurant in the old town called Empire Café; it was just me and the little team I work in. We had a nice Turkish grill-platter with Mediterranean delicacies like tzatziki, hummous, halloumi and falafel for main course and for desert we all tried some baklava and Turkish coffee or tea. Excellent stuff, and not expensive at all! We then rounded off the night at the famous World’s End bar just around the corner.

On Wednesday as you all know, it was Shaena’s birthday. The morning started with breakfast and her first pressie. I had bought her the book about the making of the Twilight movie. I have also pre-ordered the movie itself, but it is not released on DVD until next week. Shaena also got a surprise-chocolate delivery to work later.

We also met up with our friend Meghan for a quick drink after work. Meghan has just finished her studies and now has a Master of Medical Science. Smart cookie that one!

In the evening we went to see ”Knowing” in the cinema. It was an alright movie, interesting plot but it kind of flipped out a bit too much for my liking.

There has also been some frantic activity going on this week to find a new flat for our guests this summer, as the previous one fell through. That is now all done and dusted and mommy Michelle will still host our international guests; just a block further away from us. Very nice place though!

Today I found out that my tenant in my flat in Sweden is leaving as she got made redundant and can’t really afford the steep rates in the ”Peter Suite” anymore. I am primarily looking at selling the place and have already contacted a real estate agent to find out how the market looks like. Will keep you updated on that one.

Tonight I am all by my lonesome as Shaena is having a girl’s night and a sleepover with her League of Extraordinary Ladies and tomorrow we’ll go hang and play some Wii with Ron, Christine and little Ronnie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!