Wednesday, April 15


It is Wednesday the 15th of April and I have just returned home from another visit at the doctors to hopefully diagnose my mystery ailment. We are still at a loss and I have been referred to the ENT (Ear Nose and Throat) department at another hospital to see if they can help figure out what is wrong with me. This is not fun! So tomorrow I will go see them. Yippee!! Good news is that baby H is still kicking like a mule! He is crazy down there!! :) That makes me feel so much better knowing that he is healthy. He'll have a good laugh at me though if he saw what I looked like right now.

And to think I only have 2 months left until family starts pouring in and then we get to meet the little guy!!! He's gonna be spoiled ROTTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!