Thursday, April 30

Date night


Tonight Shaena invited me out for dinner and a movie after work. She took me to Pizza Hut for dinner and then we went to the movie theatre to stock up on candy before the movie. We decided to go see Wolverine. It was a great movie, so very well produced and it had some really wicked special effects. Well worth the money, especially since I got treated to it! :)

Baby’s been kicking like crazy tonight as well and you can really see and feel him move around. I guess he is running out of space, but it is not that far to go now. T minus 2 months! I can hardly contain myself, it is so exciting!

This weekend coming up is also exciting, but for other reasons. The real estate agent is doing an open viewing of the flat in Stockholm on Sunday afternoon so hopefully we’ll find someone that would like the place real soon. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for that! I would be really happy if we could sell the place just for peace of mind, but of course, if we would make a few extra bucks at the same time, that wouldn’t hurt. I promised my dad I would do something nice for him this summer if the place sold with a profit, so all hands on deck!

Anyone interested in a bachelor pad with potential in a suburb to Stockholm? Starting price is only 645 000 SEK, which converted is like £50.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!