Monday, April 20

A date with Arnie


Shaena is hanging out with the girls tonight so I am home alone. Today was one of those really busy but really good days at work. I have had quite a few of those lately, but some days are just plain busy as well. I managed to finish off a couple of small projects that I've been working on with my clients for a few weeks, and today it all went live. Funny enough, two clients completely separate from each other went live with their new Facebook campaigns seconds after each other. Exciting times! (If you are a complete nerd like me.)

Anyway, there are a few half decent movies on the telly tonight so let that be the plan for the evening. One can never go wrong with "Terminator 2: Judgment Day".

"I need your boots, your clothes and your motorcycle."

Ha!

http://www.deezer.com/track/2583004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!