Tuesday, May 18

Harrison-Helin goes local newspaper


A couple of weeks ago, NSD, the largest newspaper in northern Sweden where I am from was looking for a ‘dad-blogger’ to write for their online edition, www.nsd.se. I sent them an email and suggested that that blogger could be me and also included a link to this blog. The other day they emailed me back and said “You are welcome to contribute as our new dad-blogger!” and yesterday my new blog was set up. I struggled a little bit with finding a catchy name for the blog but Grandma Michelle came to the rescue and suggested “Daddy knows best!” or “Pappa vet bäst!” in Swedish. "Catchy, memorable and short. So be it!", I thought and got the blog-show on the road.

Last night I wrote and posted my first Swedish blog entry ever and I am now curious to find out how this new blog will be received. You can check it out here if you like.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!