Friday, April 30

Dinner with the Shooter's, new project and more travels


Another crazy busy work week has come and gone.
That's all I have to say about that.

Tonight however, Shaena had invited The Shooter's over for dinner. Jennifer and Chris are the parents of Phoebe, one of Ethan's many baby girlfriends over here and it was nice to finally meet one of these moms that Shaena is hanging out with in the weeks. (It was nice to meet Chris as well of course!) As per usual when we have people over for dinner, Shaena is on entertainment duty, I cook, and there is always some really good banter as well! Tonight the chef's special was fajitas with all the trimmings... except for fajita bread! Kind of important when making fajitas but unfortunately most of the bread was moldy as it turned out. Brand new from the store but still green with mold! I think Mrs. Harrison-Helin will have to write another letter!

What else is new then? Well, first of all, apologies for the lack of updates this week. We've had some feedback on the updating frequency from one of out more avid readers and will do our best to better ourselves. Sorry. ;)

One of the reasons why we haven't had a chance to update this page this week is because I have started looking at a side project that goes under the working title 'PeterHelin.com' and I am proud to say that I have now registered www.peterhelin.com which will be, if all goes well, my website for my own freelance web design business! I figured since I am getting requests for websites and am helping friends and bands out with various web projects, 'computer support' and other stuff, I mind as well take it a step further and offer my services as a business and maybe even make a few quid along the way. We'll see how it goes and more to follow on that of course.

This week some more traveling plans have been crystallized and it looks as if I will be spending a bit of time in airports in the month of June. Earlier this week I booked a quick work trip to Sweden in June before our holiday trip to Sweden, then we have our long awaited holidays to up north in Sweden coming up, and straight after our holidays I will be flying straight from Stockholm to Frankfurt, Germany for the second session of my leadership development course. Wiener Wurst and Weiss bier, here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!