Saturday, April 24

Saturday fun with strawberries, soft play and our crazy crew


"After finishing my first breakfast; banana cereal that I like so much, I spent a good part of the early hours of the morning just looking out the window, people watching and contemplating over my life so far."

"When mommy woke up it was time for breakfast again. This time - fresh strawberries! I could not resist the sweet berries and crammed every bit of flavour out of every single one of them!"

"After breakfast we decided to head over to Monkey Bizness for a bit of fun in their soft play area and it sure was fun! They had a ball pool, slides, toys and everything!"

"When we were all exhausted from all the fun and games we headed over for coffee at Piers and Lesley's place and then out to lunch at Indigo Yard where we met up with Orlaith, Jen and Vicky."

"After lunch, daddy and Piers went back to Piers' for geek-time to try and fix Piers' computer and I went out with the ladies for some shopping. The day ended when Orlaith and I ran of into the sunset and never looked back!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!