Wednesday, June 17

Family arriving soon!!

So its 10:40AM and Mom & Grandpa's flight will be landing in 20 min!! Fortunately for them I won't be collecting them from the airport - good cause I cry at airports for some reason. Guess its emotional to see people ecstatic picking up their loved ones. Plus being hormonal probably means I'd cry like some crazy colour tears or something?!
So here I am - at home. Going to go get keys to the rental flat shortly and wait there for their arrival.
Peter and I celebrated our last night together as a couple by going to see "The Hangover" which was brilliant and friggin hilarious! If you haven't seen it, I totally recommend it!
Tonight we'll have a Swedish inspired dinner for us and I'm sure it will be a parade of clothes for little one! He really needs extra storage!!
Pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!