Wednesday, June 24

Day 8 – Working from home


Today was my first day working from home and it is incredible how much you get done when you can just sit down and focus on the task at hand! I have to say, I am lucky I am working for a cool company that is flexible when it comes to things like this!

I am slowly getting ready for my holidays and paternity leave, but still in full swing anyway. It will probably take a few days to wind down, but no time to snooze with a baby on the loose! :)

No baby yet though, but then again, the due date is on Monday so he is still not late or anything. We are just about to head over to Grandma’s house for some Chicken Korma. Man, we are spoilt right now! Dinner cooked for us every night and a dishwasher that’ll take care of the aftermath. Speaking of spoilt; Grandma and Great grandpa came by with packed lunches today as well to make sure we were eating properly. Sweet!

Oh, and it is Great grandma Linnéa's birthday today. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!