Sunday, June 28

Day 12 – Rockin’ it at The Grosvenor


Last night was ‘Karaoke Night with Karen’ at The Grosvenor around the corner from us, so we decided this would be a good opportunity to try to sing the baby out! Shaena, Michelle and I went over to the pub, and were later joined by Martin and Craig.

Michelle was first in our lineup of acts with ‘Delilah’ and let me tell you, she brought down the house with her singing and her dance moves and people were clapping and singing along. Michelle then continued her hit parade with ‘Hot and Cold’ by Katy Perry, and let me tell you, it was hot!

Next on the bill was Shaena with…wait for it… ‘Ice Ice Baby’! That is right, the old classic rap song by Vanilla Ice! That is just how awesome my wife is! Shaena’s rap hooks turned into a duet when Michelle hijacked the microphone.

My own contribution to the night was ‘Walk the line’ by Johnny Cash, and my solo also turned into a duet when Michelle hijacked the microphone once again.

We had a great night, but no baby as of yet… any other creative suggestions on how to speed this up?

Playlist:



And the Grammy goes to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!