Friday, March 13

A little self praise never hurt anyone!


Hey all, so I'm at work and I thought that I might post a few nice comments that I have received over the last few months while at my new job!

"Thanks for following up, the best service we've had since leasing the property in May 2006."

"There are some issues with reaction times in terms of getting things done, but once Shaena was attached to the property things moved more quickly."

"Thank you for being so responsive.

Your predecessor was anything but."

"I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything you have done for me. I have found the service received by yourself and your company to be excellent and would always consider using your services again in the future."

"I must say your communication regarding follow up is 200% better than the previous person I was dealing with in the past."

Always nice to hear a good comment that makes you feel like you're doing something right. Too bad my company doesn't send us half way across the world on a company incentive trip!! :)

xoxo

Shaena & bump


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!