Sunday, March 22

Funeral for a friend


My dear friend and I first met in Westport, Ireland a few years ago and it was love at first sight. Ever since that day, we have been together through rain and through sunshine, early mornings and late evenings. You have been a faithful companion and you have kept me warm those frosty winter nights. I am sad to say, that once again another good thing has to come to an end.

You will be dearly missed, and I will find it hard to replace you, but life goes on.

I have written you a little song to remember you by:

You were my slippers
My only slippers.
You made me toasty
When floors were cold.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I loved you.
Please don't take
my slippers away

Good bye dear slippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!