Wednesday, February 25

Stuff, stuff, stuff

Ok, so I got home safe and sound but with lots and lots of luggage! As previously mentioned (hrrm Mr. Business Writing) I went out to my flat in Stockholm and looted the storage for stuff. I brought a rug, a blanket, some baby pictures of myself, my moon-certificate, a couple of lamps, some DVD’s and some plates and steak knives. Needless to say, that stuff was heavy! Jeez Louise, my back was tired after lugging that stuff half way across Europe.

It sure is nice to be home for a couple of days before jetting off again. I think I am gonna go call my dad now and book his flight for this summer. I have to say, I am super excited my dad is coming over, and I know he is too. He is researching Scotland’s sights already.

Here are a few pictures from the trip to Stockholm for your enjoyment:
































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!