Saturday, February 21

Day at the spa with the girls


So since Peter is away and seemingly stuffing his face full of his favourite foods, I went on a girls excursion. Orlaith has a membership for One Spa here in Edinburgh and she kindly took me and Maeghan for a 3 hour session for free. It was soooo nice and soooo relaxing. They have an outside jacuzzi that is on the roof top and aroma therapy steam rooms and saunas and cleopatra baths (try squeezing the 3 of us into the 1 bath that is meant for 1 person) ha ha. Good times. Oh and I think we had about 7 showers in all and they even have a icing station that you can take ice chips and rub them all over yourself to cool yourself down from the saunas. I really do wish I had a membership there but I don't think I would be able to use it as much once baby is here. Tell you though, my skin is SO soft!

After that we went to Indigo Yard for lunch since they have a 2 for 1 deal on so Maeghan and I ordered our sandwiches and split half while Orlaith had her Spinach Spanish Omelet. Mmmm. Poor waiter though was not ready for the wrath of Orlaith and her pimping off of her taken friends. Luckily I was not in her line of pimping off...this time!

We then went for a walk around Prince's Street and it makes such a difference with NO traffic since they have closed the street down. Still busy with foot traffic but you can hear the various footsteps rather than the hustle and bustle of the buses, cars and taxis!

Home now and I am absolutely exhausted. Maeghan and her bf Reg are going to come here tonight for dinner and a movie. Poor them since I am going to subject them to "High School Musical 3"!!! Muah ah a ha h

I miss Peter though more than I imagined! Must be the pregnancy hormones or 2 hearts now in 1 body!!! Sure isn't the same without him here...

Love to all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!