Tuesday, November 4

Pumpkin pie and awesome treats


Like being spoilt rotten before and during the road trip was not enough, when we returned back to Edinburgh, it continued. Michelle and Shaena kept on holidaying but I had to go back to work for a few days, and every day when I came home there was a fantastic rustic home cooked meal waiting for me. Items on the menu that spring to mind are huge steaks, roast chicken country potatoes, pumpkin pie, cheese cake, cold beer. Literally miles away from the car-staurant!

Thank you very much Michelle for that, and thank you for dressing Shaena up in a fantastic dress, and for getting us all the useful stuff for our home, and thank you for my book and DVD, I am really looking forward to both of them!

I guess now we'll go back to our normal life for a little bit before more exciting guests will visit, and definitely more exciting stuff will follow...

Next on the list of guests: Tobias and Marcus from Sweden, and then Meghan from Canada. I can only say; Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!