Wednesday, November 19

My turn

Well I guess it is my turn to add a little tidbit on to our new and improved blog! Well I'm currently in Winnipeg visiting friends and family before I start my new job on the 1st of December. It has been a pretty sweet month though as I took my final 2 week holidays at my previous job then went back for 5 days and now have another 2 week break! SWEET!
Missing my husband like crazy but having Skype is a godsend but getting used to the time difference is tough. I keep waking up at 5am and thinking...oh I can call Peter...but nooooo....he's at work :P

Other than that I am sitting in my granny's kitchen with my cousin Em and Grandma while we get Julia ready for school. She is a slow poke I tell ya! Seems that she is liking her new school quite a bit though so that is good.

Well I'm gonna go visit. Enjoy Peter's blogs below...they are fun to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!