Friday, November 14

Man, that was a long week!


I tell you, it is not easy being in a cog in the corporate machinery sometimes. This week, it felt like I had worked my five days already on Wednesday, but by then there was 2 more days to go. I have been hosting visitors from Sweden in the end of the week on top of all other activity, and that can definitely take the best out of anyone.

I am definitely not complaining though, especially in times like these when a lot of people do not have job to go to at all, and also because I have moved in to another fast-paced versatile role in a multinational environment.

Last night I took my fellow colleagues from Sweden, my Swedish support team, and my boss Ron out for dinner and a Murder & Mystery tour.

We usually do things like this within our company to break off the sometimes dull meetings and corporate chit-chat with a few laughs and a relaxed environment.

It was definitely fun and as I am a fan of historic trivia, this was another good tour of the Edinburgh old town and its dark and gruesome past.

Well worth it... especially since I didn't pay for it myself!

I am quite tired now, and will enjoy every second of this weekend.

I will miss my dear lovely Shaena a lot though, but we'll webcam and Skype and chat and call... Thank God for modern technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!