Wednesday, November 26

It's all fun and games until someone sings Delilah!


So the boys came to town this last Thursday and as custom calls for when 4 Swedish guys meet up after not hanging out for over a year, we partied, hung out and did some off-the-beaten-track touristing. It was awesome, funny, tiring, decadent, brilliant, wasteful and sometimes even a bit stupid, but it had to be done.

It is always hard to re-cap a whirlwind, but I think the pictures will speak for themselves. We actually did other things besides partying as well.

Here is a list:

- Touristing - I got to be a guide!
- Joke-shop shopping
- Second hand store clothes shopping
- Guitar Hero playing – not as much as I wanted, I must say!
- Squirrel-chasing by the castle
- Creating a Turkish-haggler-album
- Dinner
- Involuntary pool with a Scottish guy you wouldnt say ‘no’ to!



Michelle: This one is for you!



When Sunday morning came, I was knackered and did not follow through on my promise to show the boys off on the train station. I simply pointed them in the right direction from my bed. Well done me! Reports tell me that the trip home was horrible for self-inflicted reasons.

So, again, I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!