Sunday, June 12

Summer time


So Mommy, G.G and I have been quite busy this last week waiting for my little Bro to decide to make his appearance. This past Friday we decided to venture into the city to a play group and low and behold there was an outdoor pool! Mommy was not aware of this so did not bring any swimmers for me so bottomless I went! It was soooo much fun being that it was so hot outside. I thought I would make some friends so off I went grabbing random daddys' hands and bringing them over to meet Mommy and G.G.

Unfortunately though I have caught Chickenpox! Oh no!! So far I'm feeling ok but have spots EVERYWHERE!! Let's hope this is over quite soon so I can go to the hospital when my brother is born!


4 comments:

  1. prescription for chicken pox = hugs and luv and lots of calamine lotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! Hugs and luv on the go, on our way to get calamine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men va!? Är ni i Högalidsparken och badar utan att hälsa på mig?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vi borde skämmas Mona! Till mitt försvar så var jag på jobbet när denna incident inträffade så jag är helt utan skuld, men dock så känner jag ett moraliskt ansvar och vill därför att vi snarast träffas för en fika eller middag eller dylikt. Det är ju även skam själv att vi har varit här i 4 månader och inte träffats ännu! Var skuldefrågan ligger gällande detta ärende är oklart, men bot och bättring behövs!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!