Monday, August 2

Busy doing stuff


I am fairly certain that Ethan’s cool black and white skull and crossbones-fleece jacket hasn’t gone unnoticed to most of you more avid readers. Awesome as it may be, it is also a pretty rare piece of clothing as it is designed by a local kids clothing designer from Edinburgh called ‘Blue Peach’.

Shaena has kept a close eye on this designer and her cute kids clothes and recently found her whole assortment of clothes online on a website for crafts people called ‘Etsy.com’. One item that hit home instantly was a raincoat with a ‘knights & castles’ pattern and Shaena, smart with money as she is, decided to contact the designer directly instead of buying it off Etsy, just to get a better price. In passing, Shaena also asked: “Do you have a website of your own that I can check out?” The lady then said: “Well, not at the moment but I will get one this fall when business picks up.” – Shaena then suggested a barter deal(!) …really cool designer clothes for a really cool website! Done deal!

So, if you have been missing my updates here on the blog, the below is what I have spent my time tinkering on. Voilá!

When the website is ready and live, I’ll of course let you all know so that you can check out her stuff… and my stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!