Wednesday, January 6

The blog is back to normal. So are we.


The holiday season is over, a new year has begun, and the Christmas decorations for the blog are now stowed away in a folder and will not see daylight again until next December. If we are still blogging by then, that is. Halfway through the week and work is back to normal as well. Busy as ever and the only difference from last year is that I now get to add a ‘Senior’ to my job title. Om the home front, we are trying to get a bunch of stuff organized and packed up for the move. We are getting more and more excited and Ethan is getting closer and closer to actually crawling, so it’ll be interesting to see if we’ll make it over to the new flat with the modern, shiny floors before he is completely unstoppable.

What else is new? Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but I am helping Piers with a website for his company, something I really enjoy doing, and it is coming together more and more. It is starting to look quite sharp if I may say so myself.

Oh, and Shaena and I have been working on our budget for 2010, so I gooogled ‘count your pennies, count your pounds’ just because I know of a song by The Feeling with those lyrics in it. Can’t believe how many old sayings there are in reference to ‘pennies’! Check it out (if you have nothing better to do):
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/count+your+pennies

bad penny always turns up
Prov. A worthless person always
comes back to the place he or she started out. Jill: I just found out that
Tom left town after we fought last Saturday. What if I never see him again?
Jane: Don't worry. A bad penny always turns up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!