Friday, December 4

Zonk!


It is Friday evening and usually on Fridays, after a long week of work and activities, we are not too energized. Tonight however, Shaena and Ethan both seem to be just a little bit extra sleepy. I came home after work, whipped up some homemade hamburgers, made bottles for Ethan, and ‘Zonk!’, they are both out cold! I am of course going to take full advantage of this one-man-boys-night-in, so I have already watched one episode of ‘Top Gear’ and two ‘Fifth Gear’ episodes (they are British TV car shows, and I don’t even like cars!).

In just a little while I am moving swiftly on to the 2nd world war flick ‘Downfall’, a movie I have wanted to watch for a while, and maybe I’ll even dig into a bag of ‘Gott & Blandat’, imported Swedish sweeties, and Shaena’s delicious banana bread.

Don't know if that sounds like a lame boys night in, but I don't think the traditional stereotypical alternative is my cup of tea either; the sports channel, TV-dinner, an old sofa, a dirty wife beater top, hand in crotch, cans of beer, fistful of chips... or is it!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!