Friday, December 18

Christmas comes early if you are a Harrison-Helin


You may call it unconventional; some may even call it anti-traditional. We just call it ‘making our own traditions’. Ever since Shaena and I met way back in the day, we’ve rarely given each other gifts on the actual day, whether it’s a birthday, an anniversary or Christmas.

After the right gift has been tracked down and purchased, it is just too exciting to wait days or even weeks before being able to give it. So, we do it straight away instead. This year, Shaena lasted 1-2 days before she caved in and gave me my awesome new iPod Touch. The other day, I gave Shaena her first Christmas pressie, a shiny printer/scanner/copier, and today, her second gift arrived to my work with a messenger. It has already been opened by the recipient. It was a yellow ducky shower radio.

What about Ethan then? No exception there. His Christmas pressie arrived to the flat yesterday, and as soon as I got home from work and dinner was over and done with, he got to open it. What did he get then? An awesome baby walker police car! Now, he is patrolling the living room all day, honking at mom. He is doing a great job, and he seems to like his new toy!

"What seems to be the problem, officer?"

"I swear, I haven't been drinking, officer!"

"No, don't look in the boot!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!