Monday, December 22

2 pieces of good news


So, today was the last day at work before the Christmas holidays, and last day at work for the rest of the year. Sweet! Today I was a bit of a rebel again, yes I know, I am bad ass. I wore jeans to work on a Monday. Yikes, but don’t tell anyone!

Anyway, here are the 2 pieces of good news:


Number one: I got a pay raise out of the blue. Cash is always appreciated and welcome. Please take note and remember this on my birthday, or any other celebration or joyous event for that matter.

Number two: I also found out who the guest speaker at kick-off in Athens in January is. It is George-friggin-Bush senior!! THAT is going to be cool. Not that I am a fan of any of the Bush-administrations, but hey! After all, he was the most powerful man in the world, so I am looking forward to it. A couple of years back they had Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon, and that would of course have been even cooler and definitely more inspiring, but I take what I can get. As Shaena is going to the kick-off as well, or at least to the same hotel, I am going to have her on stalking-duty outside Mr. President’s room. That video camera we got will come in handy for sure!

Here is a link to the hotel we are staying at: http://www.astir-palace.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!