Friday, November 12

Wisconsin, here we come!


Peter here. I just did my usual read-up on my list of blogs that I like following and when I got to Erin's blog, she had written this long and awesome post about their Christmas trip to Vietnam and how they finally got around to booking it after months of research and I thought: "Hang on... wait a minute... we have booked Christmas trip too!"

Yep, you heard me! We are now all booked up and ready to be Wisconsin-bound for Christmas and New years and are of course super-excited to go across the water, hang out with our lovely family and get stuffed full of really awesome food for a couple of weeks!

Rumor has it that the whole basement in the house is getting redecorated just for us and that it is purposely designed to look so awesome when it's done that we'll have a hard time justifying leaving the basement and ever coming back home to Scotland. This is of course just a rumor at this stage but given the fact that we've had so many avenues and potential opportunities open up lately, maybe a prolonged stay in a basement in the cheese state would not be the worst option out there! ;)

So, again, inspired by Erin's blog entry; here's my list of things to must-see's and must-do's in Wisconsin:

No visit to Wisconsin is complete without a visit to 'Jeeptoberfest'...

...or a stay at the Pink Flamingo Motel...

...or posing under a humongous cheese sign!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for Christmas trips!!! Glad I can always be a source of inspiration to you :)

    ps. still waiting for the video to show that husband of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!