Friday, November 12

Remember this guy?


My laptop, which is also my work computer, is getting very very old and is about ready to kick the bucket. The screen quality has steadily decreased over the past few weeks and today, out of the blue, it started 'blue screening' and restarting on me in the middle of typing or emailing so I thought it would be best to back up all my stuff before the laptop goes completely bust. So I did and also took the opportunity to clean out my closet and delete a whole bunch of stuff that I had stored since about 3 years ago.

Anyway, while I was going through what seemed like millions of old Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations and other businessy stuff, I also stumbled on a few family photos and just had to stop for a moment and reminisce about the first few weeks and months with Ethan and how he has changed so much over these 16 months! This anxious wrapped up little thing in the photo has now grown into a real little person with his own personality and a very strong will, his own favorite dish, his own favorite TV shows and his own way of doing things... and even his own way of doing things he is not supposed to!

Just thought I'd share this one with you:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!