Wednesday, December 26

5 year wedding anniversary!


Today marks our five year 'wood' wedding anniversary. Five years ago we stood in the Orange County Courthouse in Florida and tied the knot, wearing Mickey and Minnie ears(!) It’s been five absolutely amazing years for countless reasons and I could not have met a more beautiful person, best friend, confidant and partner in crime than I have. Along the way we’ve done so much, experienced so much, and we’ve added two extraordinary members to our little family. I must be the luckiest man in the world.

The future holds good things and I can’t wait to see what the next 5, 25, and 50 years will be like!

I love you Shaena!


Shaena's anniversary gift: a framed collage with a photo of
our wedding rings surrounded by maps in the shape of hearts.
Each map represents an important location in our lives
together. Love it!

My anniversary gift to Shaena: A laser engraved photo on an
oak board. This photo was one of the first photos I took of
Shaena when we started dating in Dublin and is one of my
favorite photos from that time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy... drop us a line!